BP is still incompetent with the worst track record. Oil is still spilling out by the second with no immediate end in sight, which means more money for clean up and law suits. So why is the stock price climbing???? Also more bad news concerning BP: http://thinkprogress.org/?p=100805
1. Bankruptcy is ruled out
2. BP can pay up easily
3. US will not deteriorate relation with UK
4. US will not allow BP to be taken over by anyone, as it has huge BP exposure in US
5. Market is positive about capping the oil
6. One of the good analysts has put Buy for it
These are the things that changed.
yesterday sell off was due to some morones referring to banktrupcy. they did not open their wide ignorant mounth today.
1. How can you say this?
2.This too when no one can even imagine the damages/liabilities yet and they are still growing
3. The US has done it before why not again?
4.US will let anything be taken over by anyone if the price and situation call for it. Also they are not the ones who decide on such a thing.
5.Everyone is positive about capping the oil sooner or later the Billion dollar question is when this will finally happen?????
6. Several good analysts have said otherwise.