At this point, it is hard to predict what the pps will be. Because all of the bad news is already out, I feel it will probably be range bound until the leak is capped or contained.
One play I am thinking about is: long Aug 40 / short Jul 40 call spread The idea is for the Jul 40 calls to expire worthless by Jul exp. and hold the Aug calls for a profit if the leak if fixed before the Aug exp. This call spread could also be profitable if the price were to drop to say 25. The Jul calls could then be covered for a profit. The Aug calls would then be held in anticipation of a price rise back up to the low 30s at which point the calls could be sold. In this case, the pps does not have to go up to 40 to make a profit.