Below $30 on the buy side according to this article's suggestion. Maybe, maybe not but I'll hold out a bit longer before I jump into more shares.Link to article and for what it's worth:http://seekingalpha.com/article/622431-wait-until-bp-drops-below-30-to-buy?source=yahoo
Huuummmm...$34? Hard to say when.
The author of this article is a moron. There is no way BP will see the same price as when the oil was still gushing. This person is on crack, or has a short position
He's a mormon, not a moron.His name is Mitt.
Well, thanks for your opinion but I'll hold to buy more at a much reduced price.Good luck to you
And....I'm also betting RIG is more bang for the buck!!!
By my calculations (which are not always accurate), I'd say $35.90/36.10 on a good buy day. We shall see.
$34 to low $35s like I said before
Expect $36 and you make the call
Keep in mind that the average VOLUME within the 3 month/6 month period is low and declining. Just some food for thought on the buy price. High 35 and that's about it.