Fri, Nov 28, 2014, 1:27 PM EST - U.S. Markets closed early today


% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

BP p.l.c. Message Board

  • laeexv laeexv Oct 5, 2013 12:20 AM Flag

    I need your help

    I just worked up a claim for the economic damages I have suffered due to the Government shutdown. I did all the work, filled out the forms, calculated the damages, rounded it up to the nearest million dollars and I am now ready to file, but...entirely unexpectedly and completely unexplainably I cannot find the filing address. This is where your help is needed: Please send me the address where your sent your claim so I will receive my government check asap. Thank you in advance.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Well, according to my recollection of civics class you should send your claim to John /Boehner in his house and once he's signed off on it he'll forward it to Harry Reid who will sign it and forward it to Prez Obama. That's the final stop and if he signs it you'll get the bill. (Maybe a dollar bill?)

    • lucky for you the post office is still open - just address it to Santa Claus and it should get to where it needs to go...

      • 1 Reply to gswkool
      • hahaha. Seriously though, were do businesses and individuals file for damages intentionally caused by Big Gov? Damages are huge, growing by the day and dwarfing damages by the Macondo spill. Shouldn't Patrick Juneau stop processing Macondo claims and start processing Big Gov claims as a matter of priority and urgency? Seems like a no brainer. Why fight a small campfire in the boonies while your house goes up in flames?

39.32-2.27(-5.46%)1:02 PMEST

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.