My money has settled now. Should I buy now or wait for a dip (that might not come)? In my mind, I am pretty sure a dip will come but my emotions are kind of high at the moment. Already this morning it is up some nine or ten cents.
My 2 cents...
Look at AXU's chart, then look at RBY's chart (I know Rubicon is gold miner).
RBY has been depressed for months. If you want to know why, read all the message board posts.
The point I am trying to make is, there is the possibility for much greater appreciation in RBY's stock price.
Put 1/2 in AXU and 1/2 in RBY.
O.K. I can breathe again and will be able to sleep tonight since I got my shares back. :) Yes, there was a small cost to this education but it could have been worse. Now I can wholeheartedly join you all in rooting, "Goooooo Alexco" - P.S. Got back in at $9.53, neither the high nor the low of the day.
You're talking about your FRG proceeds, right? I took my profits several weeks ago. After sobering up from a tequila celebratory binge, I bought into four junior minors. I think you should open a small starter position right now in AXU, and then add to it gradually. On the other hand, I'm in complete agreement with another poster who stated that you should make no decisions based on what you read on a yahoo message board. We're all amateurs. Just read our posts for amusement or whatever and then make your own decision.
Well the only thing you can be sure of is it will go up or it will go down. If it were me I would just jump in. I feel good about the chances of this stock doing very well in the long run. On the other hand I would never take too seriously what is said on this board. Good Luck, hope you get back in.
I have a way of making decisions like this that may be helpful (or, not), but you are the only one who can ultimately decide.
First, know that whatever you do or do not do may turn out to have been the wrong thing. So, the trick is to take the course of action which will prospectively minimize your regret.
If you don't reenter now, and the stock continues to advance, will that be worse than if you do get in, and the stock sags? Which will cause you the most consternation in the event you are wrong? Then, do whatever you have to do to avoid that!
For me, it wouldn't bother me in the least to be in during a pullback, but it would kill me to watch it run if I'm out. But, that's just me.