Well, bcoz_the_night, you got me. I wasted about 45 seconds typing that reply to you. You got me! Wow, I am impressed.
If you don't work for Staples, why did you butt in? Obviously, by reading my note, you could easily surmise that the intended audience was NOT YOU! Maybe I sure have said that in the beginning just to clarify.
Second a message board is a public forum, public meaning that everyone in the world can read it. Not only is it a public forum, but a public forum that is directly linked to from Staples financial data. 'Nough said.
3rd, it's not about being a "good employee". It's about performing a job. Performing a job takes basic skills, from communication to being able to perform some task better than others so you can keep your job so you can keep spending your money on worthless crap.
>3rd, it's not about being a "good employee". It's about performing a job. Performing a job takes basic skills, from communication to being able to perform some task better than others so you can keep your job so you can keep spending your money on worthless crap.<
If you read the posts more carefully you will see that the store employees are doing their jobs, its the Corporate Management that needs to be changed. They are incompetent................
1. If posting a message on this bulletin board only wastes an insubstantial amount of time, then why did you post your original message in the first place? You've just argued against the very point you were making.
2. I did not "butt in." As you yourself point out, this is a public bulletin board, not a Staples intranet.
3. I was indeed the "intended audience" of your message #15634. Look at it again. It is a response to my message.
4. What does your fourth paragraph have to do with anything? Worthless crap? What in the world are you talking about? Have you lost your mind?
5. It's been fun baiting you, but I'm going to stop because it's not nice to tease the retarded. Don't bother responding; I have put you on IGNORE.