Do you know who email@example.com is? I don't but I get his email. He recommended INOD last Wednesday the 11th, and pop it went today. I made almost 100% in a week. He also recommended EBAY and EXDS on the same day. Send him your email address and get copied, do it quick before he wakes up and starts charging. I have been getting it for almost three months, he is deadly accurate, but a little crazy.
firstname.lastname@example.org issued a buy on 8/11/99 for SPLS, Good luck SPLS investors.
I too saw that and the endorsement that came I believe that came from a representative from Paine Webber. Staples will continue to the upside this week I am confidant. If Not then the Shorts will be satisfied right? Good Luck to all in SPLS. See Ya! all in the winner circle.
The company will soon be opening an Internet Mall.
Very low float....I see NUTK trading at $1 in the short-term and $5 by the end of the year.
You cannot find a better opportunity than this. NUTK is being grown into a GIANT EMPIRE.
Currently, besides the Internet mall...NUTK is divided up into 5 divisions...
1. Nutek Inc. a California-based company, is active in the acquisition, development, manufacturing and marketing of unique patented consumer products, expected to have long sales lives. Some of the current products Nutek is marketing range from an innovating shower head to a hands free food serving system.
2. Vac-U-Lift Production Company Inc, in Jourdanton Texas is involved in Oil and Gas Production, and owns over $30 million worth of wells and leases.
3. Elite Fitness Systems Inc, producer of Navy Seal Exercise videos and the Fitness Challenge. The videos are currently being sold through NUTK's e-commerce website. You thought Taebo was popular? These videos are hosted by famous 12 year Navy Seal Veteran, Scott Helvenston.
4. Century Clocks Inc. This will be a clock manufacturing company, which has formed a strategic alliance with the National Department of Veteran Affairs to assist in the rehabilitation of this nations veterans back into the workforce. Several years back, NUTK's CEO formed the company in South Africa and was able to grow it into becoming the industry leader. In the US, the company hopes to see similar success.
5. SRC International which holds the patents for and manufactures the unique "Super Glide" rail coverings. This product reduces the friction between rails and hangers, and is already being sold to the dry-cleaning industry nationwide.
I see the potential for $100 million in annual revenues to be made from those 5 businesses alone...and now with the Internet Mall, who knows how huge NUTK is going to get...
Be sure to take the time to fully research NUTK. I guarantee you that it will be worth your time. NUTK is an undiscovered diamond in the rough. I am buying all the shares I can at these cheap prices. When the investment community takes notice of this company, NUTK is going to take off!!!!