So the battle I am having with myself now is should I buy more and lower my cost basis but this would make me less diversified, hold for a turn around but this will be a long period, or sell and take the loss moving on to another stock or re-entering at a lower price.
If I was to sell and re-enter I probably should have done that at least a point, if not two points ago.
I think the best thing to do is hold for the future and collect the dividend along the way. If it goes really low I guess then I should probably buy a little to lower my basis.
If I sell then I will probably be sorry that I took the loss and capitulated at the bottom or near it.
If you think UMPQ is going BK then sell. Otherwise BUY MORE, This is a classic sector thrashing, This is where money is made by the patient who invest and look away for a year or two in fundamentally sound companies, UMPQ is one of them.