Decided to sell 7500 shares. ASTX sold their position in SRPT. Had they not done it, the earnings would have been worse. The 4q looks good, but doesn't get reported to late Feb. Since Eisai reports our dacogen sales, it will be interesting on what they have to say. Since we always know the next quarters number from eisai, we have a early peek anyways.
Hahaha, Now I know how you do things. You stated but didn't sell. Well okay I stated this could go higher. However I won't buy until it go to $3,. Hahahaha, Exactly what are you trying to say. btw I bought back my 7500 shares and added 300 shares but I won't sell until it hits $2.
we lost 1.7 had a cash position of 119...so we would have had a cash position of 117.3 but instead they counted milestone payment for our overall cash as well as the sale and we came out with 130 million the only difference had we not sold would have been 125$ in MORE cash than 130...
I just didn't see anything that said you should buy this stock. So I sold some. It's a long stretch to the next quarters numbers. Two analsyt had questions. I have defend Dr. M for years, but he's the one who stated stock holder appreciation this year. Well he over promises and under delivers each and every year. I love SGI-110 and HSP90 compound, but that is down the road.
I will begin to trade this stock. If I buy them back in the 2.30 range, I made money.