my take, some big money getting in before SGI-110 possibly moves into Ph III. I have always anticipated the run up. For those who were saying the quarterly conference call was "negative" b/c of the $5 mil reduction in forecasted Dacogen royalty revenue, who cares. They said we will get Full Ph II results and a Ph III decision on SGI-110 this year. Talk about upcoming catalysts. If they partner out SGI-110, which may happen prior to announcing Ph III, what do you think will be the up front payment to ASTX? $45-$90 million? would appreciate others' input as those numbers are just a guess.
I was eastcounty, now i'm just me