Yet another positive article comes out recommending HZNP. 3 in 3 days! Coincidence or part of a hedge long strategy - you be the judge (Does seem rather coincidental when you consider the previous drought of analyst support).
HZNP is in the process of making a major move and my guess it will keep on going, with lots of fanfare by suspiciously coincidental articles. You could buy (or hold) on the fundamentals which I think will sell the stock on their own. You could also buy (or hold) based on the potential of what the CEO's vision might mean for future stock price. Hype and trading will eventually burn most (been there done that) - my advise is park your money if you believe, and if not go somewhere else to play.
I agree - things are looking more positive than they have in quite awhile. I was honestly relieved at today's pullback; the RSI was starting to look "toppy" and we needed a consolidation day. A close over $2.81 by the end of Thursday's trading would be an excellent setup going into next week. While I don't think we are quite out of the trading woods just yet, I've been using my profits to add to my core position and once we settle strongly over $3.00 I'll be in "buy and hold" mode for sure. Good luck to you.