The signs are all right there if you look and read and ask the right questions to smart people. I don't have any more information than what is public.
1) I have studied VHC response to re-exam office actions and consulted SMEs
2) I have read Examiners' posturing in office actions and consulted SMEs
3) I have read the public Court documents and asked opinion from SMEs
4) I have read and digested the Jan 5th Markman transcripts and evaluated the arguments, studied the Judge's questions, and read responses to said questions...in addition to listening to others opine on the specifics
5) I have an adequate understanding of the timelines of issues that will influence the direction of the lawsuit
6) I respect and do not underestimate the power, money, and strategic decisions of the Defendants
7) I have evaluated VHC's progress, management decisions, and (yes) the results of the Company's business plan
I'm gonna stop at 7 cuz its a lucky number. However, the bashers can make fun of me all they want. The traders can poke fun at $2 drops and how much money I leave on the table by not flipping the stock. The traders may end up making more money than me in VHC if they get lucky???
At the end of the day, when the rocket does launch towards da moooooonnnnn, I won't be the one who missed the the next 100% move in the stock.