IDCC Institutional Activity ( Institutions are buying ) - Full report
- Paulson Management Llc has 4,000,000 shares of Interdigital (IDCC) and I think it increased again last week, just waiting for report
- Blackrock Fund Advisors bought 1,151,528 shares on 2012-09-07
- Blackrock Investment Management Llc bought 115,622 shares on 2012-09-07
- Willis Investment Counsel bought 145,340 shares on 2012-08-29
- Fmr Corp bought 149,502 shares on 2012-08-28
This report was made before the news of the addition of the stock in the
The current stock price does not reflect potential deals with Nokia, Huawei, LG, Research In Motion, Samsung, or ZTE. Over the longer term, the expiration and subsequent renegotiation of deals with Samsung and Apple will materially affect the company’s revenue. I expect Apple to generate significant upside for InterDigital. Apple received favorable terms on its prior deal because the company had not established a presence in wireless. Apple subsequently gained significant market share and, in turn, we estimate an Apple deal based on roughly 25% share of the 3G handset market in 2015 could yield InterDigital closer to $150 million in annual revenue.
This stock started a new uptrend. There are rumors that NOKIA has been in meetings with Interdigital recently to solve the ITC case, by licensing its products and to get the new licenses for the 4G LTE technology.
This is the perfect time to buy on dips. Nice pullback on low volume. There is more than 6000 Call options for October. Strike at $40. Today or next week, this stock will start a new rally to $40 or more