Congratulations Long, we are headed in the right direction, looks like Samsung is using Green and Red for their next galaxy Phone. LG will be introducing OLED TV's soon, our revenue is only going to climb each quarter. I do see some bumps along the way so this might take a little bit longer.
1. A Solid long term Contract with Samsung will reduce speculations and doubts. We need this if we are going to get serious Cash on this stock for now, I have no problems without the Contract but Wall Street does for now.
2. We got to get rid of Obama, Wall street told Obama in a clear and loud voice today, they said "F You Obama get out of the White House Now!!!" This is going to weigh in on the entire market including UDC.
3. To much Mystery with UDC, many important questions they are not willing to answer at the conference today. They refuse to give future guidance, Not Good if we want heavy investors. To many secrets, in order for this to get big money before the end of quarter we are going to need more transparency.
4. We are in the hands of Samsung for now, lucky for us Samsung is the leader of all LCD panel. We need LG to start competing with Samsung, we got to get HTC and Apple on board to really take off in the triple digits.
5. It's important we become profitable before all the Legal battles start to kick in. I am glad we have over 300M in cash, we are going to need this for the legal battles.
Lets hope Obama says nothing tomorrow so we can get a Rally, every time this idiot speaks we go down.
Obama is getting some sympathy in part because of following hate crime advocacy and may win in 2012: