1. Mabthera is Actually Bigger than Herceptin 8/21/13
2. ECC - PEGPH20- Gem = 4 of 5 Pts Still "Remain On Study" = Alive since ASCO Presentation! 9/12/13
3. MPACT Study Shows PEG in Ph1b WAY Ahead of Abraxane with Gem- ORR 23% vs 42% with PEG-GEM
4. Very Important- RhuPh20+Rapid Insulin Decreases Hypoglyemic Events- and Their Morbidity/Cost 9/23/13
5. PFE Drops Auxilium's RX for Hand Contracture In Favor of Halozyme's- HTI-501 4/16/13
6. $2B vs $10B 7/2/13
7. P=0.06 w 83pct showing signif improvement I. cellulite!!! eureka! 6/30/13
8. HerceptinSC IS Roche's Defense of Her-2 Franchise Against Biosimilars- Just Noted on CC! HALO to Profit!
9. IG Market $3.6B in 2012- BAX selling HyQvia in Germany with Rest of Europe then US to follow- Analyst
10. Inv Bus Daily Hits It On the Head- HyQ Was the Highlight of the BAX CC- - MID 2014 US Launch after a bit
of Ironing- 7/19/13
11. HALO Website- To Get Basic Background on Each
Fezz: I am impressed with your due diligence and approach here; and certainly I realize this is a HALO board (and don't want to digress much)...but do you feel or see that there are any other similar bio. opportunities that have tremendous upside like HALO (that peak your interest)?
snt- I regard HALO as the closest thing to a sure thing as I have ever seen in Biotech- I made a bunch of money in Isis when they first addressed diabetes and the stock shot up into the 30's- but I never really believed in the antisense platform- so I got ou happily- I may have been wrong- I do wholeheartedly believe in hyaluronidase- this is one of those ideas about which I say to my myself- "that's so obvious- why didn't I tyhink of that?"- IF HALO doesn't allow itself to be bought, I truly anticipate a 3 digit pps in years to come- especially looking at those PegpH20 slides- showing how it decimates panc ca -translates to 20-30% of all solid tumors- and its ability to create a complete biochemical reaction with a generic and relatiely weak Gemcitabine. So, knowing this, I have all my eggs in one basket.
attention petewmoehrke- new people buy every day and use this board to ask questions and run ideas past those who may have been here longer- go ask your relatives who woirk at HALO if you just admitted to insider trading that could jeopardize their positions- your 6 posts in 7 years- 2 criticizing how much other people- Scott Matusow and me- postare not helping anyone. I truly hope you can't be traced to the good people at Halozyme- for their sake.
Not sure where you are getting this insider activity nonsense from regarding the prior poster Fezziweg. He pointed out the obvious that many people on here have to be thinking. The posting on here has gotten to be borderline absurd since the pps has gone from 8.50 to 12. What has the poster done to imply any insider activity, owning a stock and having people work at a company is an everyday occurrence. I would be willing to say when newsletter guys like Matusow and SA buy stocks a day or two before a report and selling the day after the report is a little more of an issue. If you don't think this has happened over and over with Seeking Alpha writers you are not wise to the ways of the world. I also wish the board here would tone it down.
as of this writing, there are 9 green thumbs, no red ones- feel free to regard that any way you want- I take it as a sign that some find my posts helpful- of course, you have the right to remain silent...