1)...When will this company issue a press release about anything?
2)..What product or service does this company have now?
3)...What is the business plan for this company?
4)... How does this company plan to generate revenue in the future?
5)...Why is the TAGG share price stuck under 1 cent and the market cap under 3 million dollars if there is anything of value here and why no buyout from another company if anything of any value here?
6)..Why did the TAGG share price go up to 48 cents 9 months ago and then crash to under 1 cent now?
7)..Why does this company have many millions of dollars of debt and where did the debt come from?
8)...What is the status with the "oil fields"?
9)...What happened to that great "APP" that they were developing last year and were supposed to be available now?
10)..How does TAGG promote itself to "new" investors?
Answers to your questions.
1. In about 5 years, maybe a lttle less.
3. They don't have one.
4. Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh.
5. See #4.
6. Again, see #4.
7. The people at the top are really living it up on the dumb shareholder's dime.
8. Oil fields, um, oh yeah those oil fields. Um, it's like this, There may not be any oil there. Ooops.
9. Don't expect things over night. They will have someone working on it someday. Maybe.
10. Yahoo message boards.
There you go, answers to every one of your questions. Are you happy now?