A few points to keep in mind in anticipation for events after the earnings call ..
1. financials will still look bad (still bleeding)
2. Viagra goes online. thats a hard punch on Stendra
3. Do not see anything promising from Q; now that Belviq is ready to be sold
Gee when arna pulled out of EU and the pps took a dump pumpers were suddenly MIA on the arna MB. donothaveabrain you are not smart enough to be a pumper you can bearly be just a mindless basher. You are embarrassing incompetent. Over 600 repetative moronic bashing posts in the last 3 months one more stupid then the other. Q will be the obsesity drug of choice for some time to come and when FMC straightens out the management mess, Q will dominate the market and make B irrelevant except for some rare cases. Kinda like you, irrelvant. It is unfortunate that Dr. Gosnell was not your mothers peditrician. That would have save many much annoyance. You on the MBs is kinda of like when dog*s*h**!*T get on your shoes. IGNORE is way to good for you.
1) Financials look great because they are spending money on marketing and expanding awareness of Qsymia with physicians.
2) Viagra online is great for Stendra because it shows a low cost, high margin path to launch. Stendra is superior to Viagra on every measure.
3) Qsymia script growth is accelerating with awareness. Any launch news on Belviq will include references to Qsymia (which now has 10's thousands of happy patients and physicians on its side).
To say it with your own words Tod, why would anyone who takes Viagra for years, and knows the side-effects very well, go for something he doesn't know, like Stendra?
(You said the same about Topo/phen and Belviq...)
Curious how you're gonna twist yourselves out of this one...
1) VVUS is playing with their new found creditors money, who will soon own VVUS for pennies on the dollar
2) Viagra is the ace in the deck Stendra is the joker
3) The comparison is sure to get the attention of First Manhattan at their private take over meeting