Your comment:"You are correct, they were discussing the delay of the new SDP will have no impact on the schedule to deliver the samples for the demo cable project.The major events will be the shipment of the wire, then the construction and verification of the cable are the milestones.If these objectives are met, the large cable manufacture STI is working with will, IMO, supply the funding for full large scale production starting at 100m, then 1km. "Certainly in line with my own expectations. It is a high probability scenario in my view as was the resonance deal on royalty basis as we found out later on.Time will indeed tell, best strategy still to keep nibbling as the stock price is consilidating and worked by the MM and the resident 1.6mln shortI posted this sperately so that the msg board activists wont clutter opinions away.
Probably why RCE was delayed, to conserve capital till funding is available.IMO price will remain at these levels till shipment is announced then get a small bounce.Anyway, STI is a very speculative play. IF ALL works out, expect a 10 bagger by 2014, otherwise, a total loss by 2013.
Either they finance scon or they do a deal with prepayment of 30-50% (which would more than cover scons cost).I disagree on your timetables... not with your potential targets.All will depend on what is announced after certification of their wire.We shall seeStill adding every week , thats the way to play this one here.
Will you be enjoying another week of bending over? I think you like it in the rear end considering your track record. YOu take a big one up there too
Yong avg 3.05 this summer , ow 4.37 nowTHLD in size 1.40 :pkeep working for those small bucks per post my little msg board troll :p
we shall see