This is a good quick profit. Stockholders would be idiots to sell for less. I am buying more today. To the idiots out there, "Sell to me"
What if Jeff cancels the buyout as he did last time? What will you do with all those shares you bought for $1.65, now worth $1?
Scott: IYO, what are EMMS shares worth if Jeff were to back out?
You may be right. I hesitated and saved some money. Going into hold mode for the few shares I have until the news (if any) comes out. Maybe it's just some holder panicking or maybe insiders getting out. Won't buy today afterall.
Time will tell. If prefs will stay firm (so far they do) the idiot could be... guess who?
You may be right. I am glad I waited to buy the additional shares as it looks like someone is dumping shares. Going into HOLD mode on the few shares I have.