Keep in mind that a lot of acquisitions seem to close in 4Q now, which will probably mean a fairly sizable secondary offering to fund the growth. They just raised the dividend by $0.02 to $0.44, so maybe that will help firm up the stock for the next offering.
I'm in the same boat. I'm looking to open a position but I'm going to wait and see where this stops. I'm not really worried that there's something wrong with the Co./model as I feel it's a safe dividend grower. I just want to get in at the best buy possible. A good buy is half the sell, right!
So you waited and yesterday it jumped 1.6%--so what do you do now? If you like a stock and the price is on a decline-IT"S ON SALE BUY IT!! I don't get it why people are more comfortable buying a rising price stock vs a declining price-if the fundamentals have not changed why not take advantage of a lower price. The chances that you will have the best buy possible are slim.