...cause I think that these prices are going to look pretty damn good by the end of the year. J.M.O.
If the actual numbers are significantly different than what was reported in the recent filing (below), then I will take my ass whoopin' and pick up my toys and go play somewhere else. Even at these prices I still in the green so until I see the ACTUAL numbers - I'm staying put.
I'm trying to stick to a plan. I bought some at 16.46 yesterday. Now, no matter how tempting leaping in below 16 looks, I hold out for $14.72 or better for my next purchase (assuming no significant news between now and then).