Dumbo, I already know you will run your big mouth even before your big mouth speaks. I only see you on GPL board and I believe you are a shorty trying to get all GPL investors to sell so that you can try to profit. If you say you are not, you are a liar because I do not see you lambast other PM stocks as some dropped worse than GPL. I think when you speak you fart up the whole place stink all the way to high heaven. You know nothing about PM stock at all. You say where is the Asia rescue.... here it is Dmbo Airhead #$%$ duncebag...too bad the market in US is closed tomorrow.
SINGAPORE, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Gold rebounded from a
six-month low on Monday as bargain hunters resurfaced, and
dealers expected buying from jewellers in Asia to pick up as
markets reopen in China after the Lunar New Year holiday.
* Gold rose $6.05 an ounce to $1,615.11 by 0034 GMT
after falling to around $1,598 on Friday, its weakest since
August, on a rising U.S. dollar and technical selling. It
marked gold's biggest one-day drop since December.
* U.S. gold for April delivery was at $1,615.20 an
ounce, up $5.70
* Hedge funds and some big speculators slashed their bullish
bets on U.S. commodities, taking aim particularly at gold which
has lost some of its lustre this year, trade data released on
* A raft of business surveys this week will be combed over
for confirmation of hopes that a dire fourth quarter of 2012
marked the cyclical trough for the world economy.
* Major powers plan to offer to ease sanctions barring trade
in gold and other precious metals with Iran in return for
Iranian steps to shut down the nation's newly expanded Fordow
uranium enrichment plant, Western officials said on Friday.
* For the top stories on metals and other news, click
* Japanese shares rallied and the yen fell on Monday after
Tokyo escaped direct criticism from its G20 peers on its
aggressive reflationary plans that have weakened the currency.
- 0900 Euro zone current account
- 0900 Euro zone Net investment flow
- 1430 ECB President Mario Draghi testifies at