Just spoken to an insider in SNV they will be doing a press release to publish a positive news tomorrow and I can guarantee the SNV price will pick up to above 1.80 this time. Dont sell...wait until end of day or tomoro morning if you really need to sell.
I really do not know what they could say to move this stock up short of a takeover - they have issued two press releases with no effect to the positive side.
With that said, due diligence does require that you go into a couple of branches to see what happening and to talk with a few managers. You see the fees they charge and the interest rates they pay. The managers are very open about their loan standards and how business is. If you are on the fence about whether to buy, sell or just hold, I would recommend that you visit a branch because I believe you will come away with a definite opinion at that point. Otherwise, just read the bs on this board and not sleep at night because you don't know what to do.
I'm not effected, but message boards should be used as a tool (not used bye Tools like yourself to spread blatant crap). If you think the stock goes to zero, then say it (and say why) if you think it's goes to $50, then say it (and tell us why)....Saying you talked to an INSIDER, dude yer looking for a jail sentence, or at least the potential aggrevation of the FEDS knocking on your door, that's all. Be smart, not foolish. Be greedy, not stupid. Don't be a liar.
LIAR, either you're an absolute moron, or a liar! Yer a moron IF, you published this (your statement can be deemed as inside information which I might just save and report to the SEC if 'said news' is released) Liar if no news make the stock POP, either way you don't know yer arse from yer elbows, More-on!