- 1 Day Price change strong up, may pause
- Extreme Overbought, odds definitely favor short trades.
- Short term strong rally, rally may start to slow.
- Strong Up trend (1 month), not sustainable, occurs only 15% of the time, expect trend to turn sideways or lower.
- Extreme 3 day accumulation, but when the stock is overbought this is considered bearish.
- Extreme Neutral 1 day moneyflow, on an strong-extreme rally is considered bearish.
You have come dressed for a funeral to a birthday party. That is why you remain outside the gate, refusing to participate. Loneliness and sorrow shall follow you the rest of your life lest you change your ways.
That is given to people bold enough to claim their prize.
Media is pushing negative again .. paid by big firms to accumulate before q4 .. long nok holders could care less .. nokia will lose. 10 cents tomorrow and gain back. 08 I could care less
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Well, I think most day and swing traders which compromise most of the liquidity or volume in the market, are using Technical Analysis. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Professionals rely on these probabilities in planning out their trade. The success rate is over 80% because these indicators signal the BIG PLAYERS when to buy or sell.
Retail investors such as myself just go with our emotions-- our hopes and dreams. Doesn't hurt though to be aware of the technicals, and NOT just faith.
I'm new and open-minded. I am not being a contrarian just to be one.