I am with zero, I sold most of my NOK at a little over breakeven last week and now I can not be so nervous watching and hoping. I realized that I was too emotionally attached to this stock. I have enough left to enjoy it if it goes up and not enough to be worried about the loss. My breakeven was/is 4.30. I do not think that I will buy more, because I am more of a dividend investor. I never had NOK because of the divi anyway. That ADR tax is a bite.
I truly wish the best to all longs(including me) but do not be blinded by hope.
I'm having a bad week too but didnt sell. I rather just obliged myself to check the PPS once a day, after market close and refraid from reading this message board too much.
There is so many things possible in this dynamic environment, trends shift uber quick. Heroes to zeroes in no time.
I can't blame you for trying to take preemptive action, but if you had waited, the stock would return to a higher level anyway. The manipulators are doing a scare run - selling huge amounts of their stock, and then covering at the end of the day. It's a clever tactic that seems to work, although it should probably be restricted, and there should be a weeks waiting period before you they can buy back large volume again. That would put an immediate stop to these kind of games...
Good Call. I'm glad I held on. NOK's making a recovery today. Hope this continues into next week. FWIW--some advice -- it's often worth waiting until late afternoon before deciding to buy or sell. NOK yesterday is a good example. It was down most of the day, but started to recover in the afternoon, and made a rather sharp rise during last half-hour.
I'm still up, my entry point was around $2.50
I've learned that what the crooks want they get, so I'm not going to stand in their way and get beat down. Hopefully I can add a couple more K shares to my position.
On the bright side at least I didn't invest in CLSN =)