11. NSN will have doubled it's profits and move to number 2 position.
12. Nokia releases a tablet intergrated with Lumia.
13. Wp9 comesout Sept 2013 with work/personal wall that grabs business sector sales.
14. Q1 First in many Q o Q incease in number of units sold and market share.
15. Graphene's first application in a consumer product draws all media attention to Nokia.
16. Momo buys Nokia shares.
#9 and #10 are a concern, especially #9. I think too many are enamored with the Nokia phone line-up (and it is good), and don't appreciate the level of competition Nokia faces. The competition could impact margins; reduced margins, plus the cost of bringing to market new products, could stress cash positions.
Still, presuming Nokia brings some unique new products to market later this year, I think Nokia's share price will appreciate nicely. Absent unique new products, share price will continue in an unsatisfactory trading range.