- Nokia expects NSN’s non-IFRS operating margin in the fourth quarter 2013 to be approximately positive 12
percent, plus or minus four percentage points. This outlook is based on Nokia’s expectations regarding a number
of factors, including:
- competitive industry dynamics;
- product and regional mix;
- industry seasonality;
- the timing of major new network deployments; and
- expected continued improvement under NSN’s restructuring and transformation programs.
- In the fourth quarter 2013, Nokia expects NSN to deliver solid net sales growth on a sequential basis, supported
by strong industry seasonality.