Guys..we know the story for IMSC earnings..the Lowell Sun revealed
1. The Lowell Sun revealed just over 10 million in sales for the fiscal year. Assuming the number is a lowball, it's probably in the neighborhood of 11 million which means a fourth quarter of 1 to 1.5 million in revenues. As we know, the salaries for the top 3 dogs equal 850,000 a year. So the burn rate of cash is still a forest fire.
2. If you are in the stock, it's too late and the price is going to tumble. Nobody expected a measly revenue growth.
3. The CC is being held after market for what reason? Just a carrot and stick approach. It's unheard of to have a CC after the market closes on the day that you PR your 10K pre-market. Gamesmanship imo.
4. The forward looking thinking statement CC. Trust but verify. Too many NDA's and hush hush deals. Can't veriify squat..
5. Lots of PR's with no specificity to the sales. " Multiples" is bs language. 3 is a multiple of negative 6. So who knows what that pink sheet language "multiples" means.
The sensors and future products dream discussions are irrelevant. The 150 and 220 are the only products that matter and have to sell. Now we know that the expenses are through the roof and they are not selling enough product to make expenses.
The very low earnings for Q4 are going to scare the bejeezus out of potential investors. Just saynnn!
Looking at the quarterly earnings for this company is like looking at a roller coaster of very low earnings and a very short rollercoaster. An exception can be made for that Indian order which took 5 years. Without that order, it's very ugly. Remember, the company has to have two 11 million revenue quarters. Oh, and the chance of that happening?