I brought 120K of this company's stock at the low 0.03. I knew this company was a scam. Because of my past experience with another scram company, I knew there was money to be made. I was more then double more money over the last week. I am sorry for those folks who buy into my shares.
I can't believe some folks on this board actually believes the company! If the company could make one million dollar a quarter, why did they sell 90% of the company for $800K. If your business is making 1 million a year, would you sell your business for $500K?
I will wait the stock going down to 1-2 cents, then play the same game again!
The outstanding common shares are a MINORITY PORTION of the equity of the company and will ALWAYS be that way. The MAJORITY of the company (60%) is owned by NWMT in the form of a preferred stock with dilution protection. The remaining 40% share of the company is currently divided between the common stock, no matter how many shares that is, and another class of convertible preferred stock.
Thanks God i got out quick. I bought at .0740 yesterday and sold today at .0640. Ya its a penny wortha loss but its better than losing my entire investment. I figured this is a scam because the company made no sense to me at all!!!!!
lol...nice daily move on your part...even the people that think the company is a scam have been making money on the company. You'll be sorry when you check back in at some point...I think you might be disappointed. If I was you, I would consider your moves before you make them...it's called dd. GLTY