Bought a 50% position...will double down if she drops 50% or more or just hold longon what I have now... Feeling good about my DRYS and ORIG today so figured why not GL
I'm looking to re-enter @ .37 support again. But some massive bids just showed up.
I saw that support line but did not care about 2 cents for now....if it breaks that support then we see a big drop otherwise it should head up over time now. GL
I just bought