* No change compared to generic tuning even though the generated assembly is
significantly different due to instruction scheduling.
* Improvement compared to tuning for Cortex-A5: 4% improvement in arm mode
and 9% improvement in thumb mode.
* compared to generic tuning, overall improvement of 1.9%.
* compared to tuning for Cortex-A5, overall improvement of 1.5%.
* in both cases, all benchmarks improved except 254.gap.
* compared to generic tuning (which doesn't do much for FP), overall
improvement of 5.5%, all benchmarks improved.
* compared to Cortex-A5 tuning (as pipeline descriptions are nearly
identical) overall no change, but individual benchmarks mixed results.