I actually did sell it when it was acting weak recently. I was going to see if it would go down to $30, but it went right back up. So I decided to repurchase at a minor profit. I still have confidence that we'll see a 5% to 10% pop when they get the AWS4 approval.
I've decided that we are simply too close to when the FCC is supposed to approve, and I do think 99% that they will approve the 40mhz for terrestrial only. There no sense in trading this....until they rule.