Now look at it!:-[
I was tempted also, to "replace" shares I had sold in the $11.50's. But I want to give it a chance to "test" $10 first, on the downside, and see if it holds. I suspect it will...unless the broader market takes off 5% or more.
pjv: Should have waited. UYO, how low will it go?