Bush is the king of attacks on US embassies and consulates.(contrary to poophead liars & losers)
no doubt Bush is the king of attacks on US embassies and consulates.(contrary to poophead liars & losers)
Bush = 8 attacks in 4 years (not counting 911)
Bush = at least 14 attacks on US embassies and consulates
(and Reagan is the king of casualties (not even counting the 241 marines killed in the Beruit bombing)
1. 2002: U.S. Consulate In Karachi, Pakistan, Attacked; 10 Killed, 51 Injured.
2. On January 22, 2002, Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami gunmen attacked the US consulate at Kolkata, killing five people.
3. On October 12, 2002, the US consular office at Denpasar (Indonesia) was bombed by Jemaah Islamiyah as part of the Bali bombings.
4. in 2002 again, nine people were killed by bomb blast near US embassy in Lima (Peru). It was seen as attempt to disrupt forthcoming visit by President George W. Bush.
5 .On February 28, 2003, unknown gunmen attacked US embassy at Islamabad, killing two people.
6. 2004: U.S. Embassy Bombed In Uzbekistan. From a July 31, 2004, Los Angeles Times article:killing two local guards and injuring at least nine others
7. 2004: Gunmen Stormed U.S. Consulate In Saudi Arabia. From a December 6, 2004, New York Times article Five employees were killed
8. 2006: Armed Men Attacked U.S. Embassy In Syria. From a September 13, 2006, Washington Post article:
Four armed men attacked the U.S. Embassy on Tuesday, killing one security guard and wounding several people
9. On March 2, 2006, two people were killed when a car bomb exploded outside the US consulate in Karachi.
10. 2007: Grenade Launched Into U.S. Embassy In Athens. From The New York Times:
An antitank grenade was fired into the heavily fortified American Embassy
11. 2008: Rioters Set Fire To U.S. Embassy In Serbia. From The New York Times:
Demonstrators attacked the U.S. Embassy here and set part of it ablaze
12. On March 18, 2008, a mortar attack at the US Embassy at Sana’a (Yemen) killed two people.
13. On July 9, 2008, an armed attack at the US consulate at Istanbul killed six people.
14. 2008: Ten People Killed In Bombings At U.S. Embassy In Yemen.
and no doubt reagan saw the most causuaties at bombed US embassies..not even including the 241 marines killed in a beruit bombing
1983: Bomb Blast At U.S. Embassy In Beirut Killed More Than 60, Including 17 Americans. From an ABC News article on the 25th anniversary of the April 18, 1983, bombing of the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon &
six months later another bomber killed 241 in an attack on the U.S. Marine barracks near the Beirut airport. [
1983: Car Bomb Damaged U.S. Embassy In Kuwait. From a December 12, 1983, New York Times article:
Bombs exploded outside the United States Embassy in Kuwait,
Two people were killed and 20 injured,
1987: Car Bomb Exploded Outside U.S. Embassy In Italy. From a June 9, 1987, Associated Press article:
A car bomb shattered windows and set fire to parked cars near the U.S. Embassy today, and bombs exploded on the grounds of the U.S. and British embassies.
you are the liar. nobody lied about any embassy terror bombing except you..... and bush who said he had no idea that anything like 911 could happen..... but the memo he read and ignored entitiled "bin laden determined to attack the USA" surfaced..........