...thing crawl out of?...137 MILLION plus shares?...no product visible for at least another 4-5 years during which no doubt there will be secondaries ad libitum...
...what really caught my attention was this name on the big owners list -- "Marxe, Austin W. & Greenhouse, David M"...aka my own nickname "kiss of death"...look at the list of stocks those characters are involved with and you'll understand why...
...helpful hint -- RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!!!...HAW, HAW, HAW!!!...
I have no idea why I'm responding to this but i guess some people just need a wake up call.
1. sdRXRNA was developed as a self delivery. Meaning the tech is better than SRPT, ALNY, ISIS etc. because the safety is better and the efficacy is increased because RXI's technology no longer requires a delivery mechanism.
2. OPKO health's CEO DR. Frost dished out millions and now currently owns $62,241,380 worth of rXII shares
3. OPKO as per DR. frost also gave up his RNAi assets (RNA interference) to RXII because Dr. Frost knows that the self delivery technology is revolutionary in the RNA field. If Dr. frost thought he could do better he would have given those assets to ISIS, ALNY, SRPT etc. but he didn't.
4. RXI-109 is unmet medical need and currently there is no approved FDA drug for anti scarring. Lifesci advisor said that the market opportunity just for this drug alone is $2.5 billion to $5 billion market opportunity.
5. Phase 1 single dose already shows 39% in reduction of scarring. We are now awaiting for the unblinded data which may show more data.
6. you would be dumb not to buy a position in this company with the heavy institutional buying.
7. Other unmet needs targeted are macular degeneration which is a $2 to $3 billion dollar market, PVR , ALS, liver fibrosis etc.