I think a $80,000 loss is enough for me.
So many other good companies and stocks out there, I'm not f@cking around here anymore with these idiots.
Sad to say good bye. I really drank the cool aid here, as many of you know. Now I am off to my $70,000 from my original $150,000 and see if I can find a real company and stock to get that back to par. Won't be able to do it here, that's for sure.
Good luck all.
PS - I'm buying szym at the moment, you should take a look, very interesting company.
Wish you the best of luck Steve...we had some good banter back and forth. I recommended KOS, MDR, HES and DVN at different times in the past but have no recommendations. Sold all positions last week and had a nice return and consider the market puffy. Been buying foreclosures and income units in Florida for the last six months. I think selective real estate may have a nice longer term recovery but larger economic problems worldwide will take time to digest. Just my opinion. Of course GMXR will have gaudy presentations and "future" multi-pad drilling. The next six months will provide the investor with a clearer picture and how much of a charade GMXR is. Take Care...Wist
I am sorry for your loss in this investment, and am so glad you got out before today's debacle. I am still holding but really don't know why. Like someone else said, a little bit of "hopium"...no other rational reason. I am appalled at managements' big salaries and perks...given the deteriorization of the pps. Would think they, at least, would put some skin in the game since WE all have. Anyhow, best of luck. I have appreciated both yours and Ed P's posts.
check out IONA, INA.V or IONAF, odds are highly skewed in the investors favor, near term catalyst is an acquisition that gives them self-funded status, assets are in proven fields in the North Sea, no political risk, no geologic risk, management is A+, CEO formerly CEO of Ithica, he's done it before, etc...
P.S. Holding over 160k shares....
Try to buy 100K of GNBT for the rainy day , for me I think ARIA is more better for your investment than SZYM when PPS move above 10 weekly MA .
I said ARIA is another BIIB since It was 1.75 and the target still at 200.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
ARIA - $200 ?
Are you kidding? - Ponatinib looks promising but you are valuing a biotech with "zero" current drugs approved - 1 recent decline (Ridaforolomous) and 3 sizable dilutions in the past 18 months. Sure the 315i mutation block is a good thing for a small sector of CML cancer patients but it is a small subset in the scope of things. Merck on the sidelines trying to figure out how to get their money back on the Rida miss may be a shot to $30-$40 on a buyout- but $200?????
We all like the prospects of the mTOR's and kinase inhibitors but lets talk about GMX on here and how these vocals will fix our company.
Just another clown trying to look street savvy.
I think that is smart.
You had said before that if X happened (certain well results, etc), you would continue holding. It looks as though X did not occur and in fact some much worse outcome Y that the company chooses not to share.