Short interest, E-Cigarettes, and Ex Div MO @ 36.30
Settlement Date…. Short Interest….. Avg Daily Share Volume ….Days To Cover 5/15/2013……… 20,381,393……….. 7,961,362 …………2.560038
Very interesting situation
1. Option expire on June 29, 2013
2. 0.44 Dividend today’s buyers get it. Tomorrow Ex div
3. E-Cigarettes game has begun
4. Newspapers and analysts will be talking for next few days
5. Interest rates moving higher so does the cost of margin debt.
6. Folks are seeing May Account Statements from brokers and comparing with June on line
7. MO has taken a beating and besides company buying shares, we could get some more surprise from the company.
Summer correction has started and it pays to rest with your trading, and let the money be in MO. Please do not invest by looking at Dow Jones up and down, just watch your underperforming stocks. Get rid of losses before it become even bigger.