I sold my position on snta....may open a position again. Good luck everyone. Positive results will make snta sky rocket, however, there seems to be so much skepticism on snta by even partners (otherwise why hasn't one been signed yet...when managment said they were going to do so months ago). Good luck everyone...Hail you got a believer...lol.
2nd your luck and wishing I had grabbed a little profit yesterday.
Will hang in with my shares and see how this plays out.
Still, it would do my head space a world of good to pi$$ in mgmts. corn flakes this am.
Hindsight is 20/20.
The new offering is priced at 4.40 so all of us current share owners will take a 15% cut today, maybe more.
Good luck on F, I was looking into SIRI as a improving car sales play. Haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Hail...$3 will either be too cheap if the lung cancer trial is positive or too expensive if it fails. It seems syta will drop 80% like before in 2009 or rise at least 200% if it positive because then it is more likely to work on other cancers. That is why I will buy snta if results are positive even if it means I have to pay much more than today's price. Though, I already lost a 20% profit by bailing on synta on Wednesday instead of today with the analyst upgrade. Honestly, I hate waiting to know what the results are already.
Hail I am in a totally different stock in a different sector that is not high risk/high reward like a microcap biotech like synta but its much safer and sentiment has gotten much better on that stock and its up even on down days...FORD. Hail you made a lucky call on synta but gold/silver is a bad bet (at least in the short term) because of a strengthening dollar in 2012. I will be checking back on synta almost every day...made the cardinal sin of loving a stock and being blinded by greed.
I have only lost money with snta...I have held snta for more than a year and just had losses...I have either bought too early or sold too early...time will tell in 2012. Synta is a high risk/high reward stock and I cannot tolerate any more losses because I have made the mistake of not using speculative money. Partnerships talks appear to be delayed because synta wants better terms by waiting until positive results or a potential partner does not want to partner with synta when/if positive results are released even if it means they have to pay more (totally opposite points of views). However, if synta does report positive results in the lung cancer trial with a lucrative partnership then I will buy snta again if it means I got to pay double or triple. Finally, anyone buying snta should buy put options because if synta fails then it will almost surely drop below $2.00 because synta is almost all about g-pib. It was nice knowing you guys and I will still be back to monitor synta news. Good luck.