I was a bit disappointed with the close, and the last time we approached the 52 week high we promptly dropped off. Is now the time to take some profit or wait?
I sold a little yesterday.
Probably will hold the rest of my shares, got my initial investment out of it so it's been a winner for me.
Thanks. I probably should have sold a bit yesterday. I'm concerned if we break $10, it could pull back further. I might take half off the table now.
I'm here for the long haul so no trading for me because who knows if we get a stoppage of the trial due to better than expected results?
Just bought some more SNTA at $9.60