I was a bit disappointed with the close, and the last time we approached the 52 week high we promptly dropped off. Is now the time to take some profit or wait?
I'm here for the long haul so no trading for me because who knows if we get a stoppage of the trial due to better than expected results?
Just bought some more SNTA at $9.60
I sold a little yesterday.
Probably will hold the rest of my shares, got my initial investment out of it so it's been a winner for me.
Thanks. I probably should have sold a bit yesterday. I'm concerned if we break $10, it could pull back further. I might take half off the table now.