Active Cancer Trials - Currently Recruiting patients
How much lower can the PPS go? Look how many active trials that are open and on-going:
1) Non Small Lung Cancer - Ganetespib
2) Non Small Lung Cancer - Ganetespib + Docetaxel
3) Breast Cancer - Ganetespib
4) Melanoma - STA - 9090
5) Rectal Cancer - Ganetespib + Capecitabine
6) Hepatocellular Carcinoma - STA - 9090
7) Ovarian Epithelial cancer - Elesclomol sodium and Paclitaxel
Very good point. They are heavily invested in Ganetespib as you point out. 4 of the 7 trials are testing Ganetespib which means if this drug fails they have very little left. I'd rather own ARRY which has a far more diverse pipeline.
I don't necessarily agree with you. There are only 2 trials with Ganetespib as a singly drug source. Two others are cocktails; And three others are completely different drugs (I would consider the situation reasonably diversified).