maybe... but I have a 3-day rule on buying/adding at times such as this as someone that holds long and isn't in for a quick flip.
wait 3-days to see where the dust settles... if it begins to trend up at the end of day 3 then buy, if it trends down at the end of day 3 then you wait three more days.
or... you could just say $screw it and buy now.
not sure if this is helpful but I waited around for this one to get to $3.88 a few weeks ago before I bought doing the same thing. this method doesn't always work but it's prevented me for buying into hype on more than a few occasions.