Heard data is coming in weeks, but not sure if it's worth it buy now or wait?
So, I like the idea behind Ganetspib, and even though I am not sure that NSCLC is the right place for Ganetspib, I think eventually it finds a use. I heard that they will be having data ready soon, so I am wondering if I think it is positive is now a good time to buy, or should I wait, since I am reading about the ATM and dilution that will come from that. What is the board's take?
Thus far....the impact of cash generation and dilution has been offset by the insider buying by Kovner, et al when those offerings take place. Dilution will more than likely be factored into the price when it occurs.