VOTE your choice.
I took profits at .74 yes I missed the top of .76
I like a re-buy after the market dumps hard inside a month, prolly 2 weeks or less. See you next PP at .485
But I love CVM, my only love, I'm a greedy turd.
Take profits or ride it out???
BigBob - I never go anywhere without it, sad to say. I don't think people really realize how bad MRSA is in every community. It, in itself, is a killer, as you know. True story: a man in my state was playing golf and got chiggers on his scrotum...he scratched and got methycillin resistent staph, was dying from it last I heard. People just don't understand...we are in a time when simply washing your hands is a basic survival technique.
I'm going to Buenos Aires in Nov. for a couple of weeks. It will be spring down there, but it is a city of 13 mil and in July already had to shut down and quarantine different businesses secondary to H1N1. With school starting back, they are again worried. Also, it seemed to be a more virulent strain down there, now sure why. You can probably google it. I'm sure everybody at the CDC & WHO did not like the infection in Chile's turkeys with H1N1. It troubles me, of course, because I understand its possible implications. Here's to the viruses staying one step behind us instead of vice versa. CVM will be a big player if L.E.A.P.S works. I'd love our little co. to save the day for more than just money.EOM
i bought @ .43 and am still holding baby!!!! im gonna let it ride and if cvm comes out with a effective antibiotic for h1n1 or the avian im holding till $20 and that's defintely possibile with all the swine flu hype in the media. if it dips 5-10 cents im buying a little more!!!!
This is company has a potential 3 Billion + MC, and it currently has about a 100 million MC, I think you might have sold a little too soon, considering biotechs are currently considered the best thing since Sliced Bread.