The immediate support would be at the bottom of the triangle @ 1.19 If broken to the down-side there probably will be some sort of sell-off. Of course we're waiting for some p/r. I would buy some close to 1.19. If no news keep some dry powder.
If good news comes out re: H1N1....I doubt you'll be able to touch it at double that price, IMO. Seriously. If news is less than positive....it's possible.
But I bought 5K more shares today....and feel $1.24 was a great buy. But as always, do you own DD.!!