Meeting the benchmarks they set. The first is validation of the facility. I wait patiently for a December approval. I don't want to get into a discussion of what happens if they fall short for any reason. For now, unless informed otherwise by the company, it will happen this month.
There are probably several things that would push the PPS up. However, I just want to hear one thing that much of the recent news (past 6 months)always included and was /is part of the plan. Agree they want to keep PPS up, but once the plant is validated and P III enrollment is announced (assuming it is imminent), the PPS will take off as investors are re-invigorated. That's my take. Not worried about the PPS if the benchmarks are met.
I agree, also I have to believe that they know they need something to keep the pps up at least above a $1. They have to know that with no news for months, that this can't hold up that long. Also, I believe they want to put in play the 40,000,000 shelf this year, and I have to believe that they are looking for $1.70 -$2.50 minimum. Now whats going to move this stock that much, if like people say the JH study won't be done until Jan- Mar. That's right validation of the facility,IMO.