I sold my entire position today. There is too much uncertainty with the glut of ships, the Iran situation, and the Euro situation. I'd buy in after a strong pull back and after the earning release.
Anyone doing the same? Where would you buy back in?
Wow ! That sounds like a bunch of propaganda. I've never taken Republican or Democrat sides as one could waste their life on something they really have no control over. Sounds like another staunch republican repeating what the party feeds into your ear.
And before you fly off the deep end. During the Republican presidential term the Democrats did the same thing. Can't folks see past the foolery ?
Who Said He Hasn't Done Anything as President?
Here is his list of accomplishments to date!
1) First President to apply for college aid as a
foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
2) First President to have a social security number
from a state he has never lived in.
3) First President to preside over a cut to the
credit-rating of the United States .
4) First President to violate the War Powers Act.
5) First President to be held in contempt of court for
illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
6) First President to defy a Federal Judge's court
order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
7) First President to require all Americans to purchase
a product from a third party.
8) First President to spend a trillion dollars on
'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.
9) First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn
over control of companies to his union supporters.
10) First President to by-pass Congress and implement
the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11) First President to order a secret amnesty program
that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S.,
including those with criminal convictions.
12) First President to demand a company hand-over $20
billion to one of his political appointees.
13) First President to terminate America 's ability to
put a man in space.
14) First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen
without being present.
15) First President to arbitrarily declare an existing
law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
16) First President to threaten insurance companies if
they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
17) First President to tell a major manufacturing
company in which State they are allowed to locate a factory.
18) First President to file lawsuits against the states
he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
19) First President to withdraw an existing coal permit
that had been properly issued years ago.
20) First President to fire an inspector general of
Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
21) First President to appoint 45 czars to replace
elected officials in his office and counting.
22) First President to golf 73 separate times in his
first two and a half years in office, 90 to date and counting.
23) First President to hide his medical, educational
and travel records.
24) First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for
doing NOTHING to earn it.
25) First President to go on multiple global 'apology
26) First President to go on 17 lavish vacations,
including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his
paid for by the taxpayer and counting.
27) First President to have 22 personal servants
(taxpayer funded) for his wife and counting.
28) First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer
for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
29) First President to repeat the Holy Qur'and tells us
the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most
beautiful sound on earth.
So how is this hope and change working out for ya?
Board members...norris keeps changing the subject (again)...everybody knows that Walmart and other large companies get tax breaks that farmers do not get (on property taxes, grants and etc.)...
A major corporation in our city got 45 millions dollars in tax breaks to shut down a local plant and move the jobs to Mexico (over 2000 jobs)...
Crop insurance is not free, I pay for it, not the taxpayers and it is not cheap...
I don't think that norris has an investment plan because he keeps changing the subject...! $tagg...!
NO Stagg stated he recieved the same treatment as Walmart. He chose to lie again.
The really sad part is I am a traditional Democrat not against government programs but insisting they be rational, fair and provide some benefit other than special interest corruption, like ethanol.
The crop insurance program cost tax payers billions. So no matter how expensive Stagg claims it to be it is yet another special benefit no other business persom receives
The U.S. Department of Agriculture distributes between $10 billion and $30 billion in cash subsidies to farmers and owners of farmland each year.1 The particular amount depends on market prices for crops, the level of disaster payments, and other factors. More than 90 percent of agriculture subsidies go to farmers of five crops—wheat, corn, soybeans, rice, and cotton.2 More than 800,000 farmers and landowners receive subsidies, but the payments are heavily tilted toward the largest producers.3
In addition to routine cash subsidies, the USDA provides subsidized crop insurance, marketing support, and other services to farm businesses. The USDA also performs extensive agricultural research and collects statistical data for the industry. These indirect subsidies and services cost taxpayers about $5 billion each year, putting total farm support at between $15 billion and $35 billion annually.