Slca regained much of it's technical strength but is currently over-bought with the last bar a doji. This is a short term technical sell signal. While anything could happen I would like to see a pull-back test of the 50 day ema around $30.60. Should this level hold It would confirm a new bull leg up. I wouldn't chase after it if prices surge higher from here with an over-bought condition. Either way I'm waiting for a pull-back to establish a new long position. Good luck guys.
robin...you wouldn't buy when the stock was at $27 because it was " in a downtrend"--now you won't buy because it's "overbought with the last bar a doji". Will there ever be a "perfect" time for you????? I think not. Fundamentals do rule !!!!!!
Center don't worry about me. I'll buy when I think the time is right. I prefer a combination of fundamentals and technicals. Strict fundamental buying is like going on a roadtrip without a map. Sure you'll end up somewhere but it may not be where you wanted to go and it may take you a whole lot longer to get there. I look at risk vs reward and practice strict money management. When I'm not in this stock I'm in another so don't worry about me missing out. I'm not.