Alw, I don't think 'pigs' is the correct word
for someone whr is still holding. Didn't expect such a faux pas from you.
For the moment it is important that URRE holds the 3rd day above 1 $ to avoid delisting.
I'm still here, Trade, just thought I'd give you a "day off"; but since you asked, I think this is the beginning of profit taking today. Price on URRE ran up to $1.20, now back to $1. Could well trade in the $0.75 - $1.25 range for a while, while the market figures out if the proclaimed "Recession Over" call by economists is right. If it is, then it's a jobless-houseless recovery, which is a rarity in our history.
You're right about one thing: URRE is a trading stock and not an investment-grade stock. Holders should ALWAYS be on the lookout for points at which to buy and sell. Trouble is, too many holders got in above $2 and HOPE to see that price again. Thus, whenever we have a run-up like last week, they HOPE it will continue right on up to where they bought ... which almost never happens in one giant step. Take small-medium gains several times to recover your losses.
For those who asked, should I sell now with a 100%+ gain? Absolutely! Bulls, make money, Bears make money, but PIGS get none!
Alw still around to bash, I wonder why he has not come out on this down day yet! I am still stuck with 30k shares for 2 years. I might have to sell them all at $2 ($1 loss) if they ever get there, consider dead money. Can't sell can't buy. Missed all opportunity at 42 cents.
This is not a company anyone should invest for long term unless you hope for a buy out. When Uranium spot price is above $75 a pound, it will be ripe!
WoW, Trade crazy to still see you here my friend!
I've been gone a long time. Geez seems like yesterday when I was trading URRE in the $10-13 range (no pump intended).
How has your investing/trading been going friend? Mine has been so-so, not much either way, just kind of flat-lining of late.
Hope to be around here to catch up with you, any of the old guys still around?
I got out at $1.15. I think we'll have the opportunity to buy back again below $1. The deal is they don't make any money for a couple years - I therefore expect earnings to be negative for three years or so.
Now here's a man with a good head on his shoulders. You're right in selling where you did, with the expectation of buying back below $1 and repeating this buy-sell cycle. You will be richly rewarded for your knowledge and efforts.
However, for most of the posters on this BB, a little good news gets translated into euphoria and visions of grandeur (like $2, $5, $10) before end of this year. Never happen. We're still in the "baby steps" mode with this economic recovery.
you are in the same situation as I am. Well, everyone is free to decide, my opinion is not to sell. If a stock is moving like this, there are further gains to come, maybe not immediately, but in the next weeks to come. The sector as a whole looks also good, so, why sell?