1) Its PE is 31 at most in bloomberg and it is less than its growth at 50s. From Cramer's rule, it is cheap:) (Hey, I am not care about Cramer but his method of calculation)
2) First time it shows this price at October, which indicates that its price has not reflected the big 4th quarter Christmas sale. You all know Wiis are sold out at 1.8 million per month.
3) All gaming stocks are cheap and the whole sector should be upgraded. Does anyone play a bowling game like "Brune"? I could not find it at GME and Toy's for us. That is not a top tel sell game and it is sold out at most places. That indicates that gaming industry is out-beat the analysts who put big "R" on retailers.
4) Publication of hot Christmas shopping list over Wii and DS gives NTDOY a most lift on its price.
5) The most and last reason for its going up is NTDOY is at its 50-dat moving average!!! It is cheap.
PS: I read Rob's posts. I just laughed at this loser who dreamed to lower NTDOY's price. His claimed holding on TTWO is very speculative and in general Year 2008 is not good for game publishers due to two factors: lack of buy old version games and higher cost for moving to new console.